Smashbox presents its new Spring 2015 Makeup Collection which features a new Exposure 14 color palette, contour sticks, a new primer water based and a foundation primer. Take a look after the jump to discover the newest Smashbox collection of the season.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Sephora and online @smashbox.com
Smashbox Spring 2015 Makeup Collection
Smashbox Double Exposure Palette – New – $52.00
This innovative eye palette features coated pigments formulated with coating technology to create multiple effects when wet, allowing the shadows to transform in one of four ways—allowing these 14 shadows to become 28 shades in just one palette. When wet, these colors amp up vibrancy, become deeper, turn metallic, or create sparkle for endless, customizable eye looks.
- Eye shadows in Silver, Mauve, Peony, Blanc, Quartz, Flushed, Veiled, Midnight, Temper, Haze, Noir, Copper, Fig, Espresso
- 0.14 oz Full Exposure Mascara
- Double-ended brush
Step-by-Step Contour Stick Trio – $45.00
- Contour: A darker shade that sculpts by creating shadows
- Highlight: A light shade that pulls features forward
- Bronze: A transition shade that eliminates harsh lines by blending the contour and highlight shades
Photo Filter Powder Foundation – $42.00
The special effects of Light Filter Technology and the performance of long-wear Photoset Polymers blend together to make this powder foundation magic. Not only does it act like your favorite photo filter on your phone, but it also stays true all day.
- Natural Vanilla – fair complexions
- Warm Vanilla – fair/ light complexions
- Light Beige – light complexions
- Light Warm Beige – light complexions
- Golden Beige – light/ medium complexions
- Warm Medium Beige – medium complexions
- Golden Medium Beige – medium complexions
- Natural Tan – medium/ dark complexions
- Dark Golden Tan – medium/ dark complexions
- Natural Deep Cocoa – dark complexions
Photo Finish Primer Water – New – $32.00
Think priming benefits, hydration and sheer radiance—all in just 1 spritz! Primer water is free of silicone, alcohol and oil, but it’s packed with revitalizing electrolytes to wake up skin and restore moisture—like a supercharged energy drink for your skin. Passed through positive energy fields during the production process, our enriched water instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration (and when skin is hydrated, makeup looks better).
Enjoy more photos…