This month Dick Page shares in the Shiseido Beauty Tips section everything there’s to know about eyebrows and how to achieve a perfect groomed look.
“Your colour. Your shape. It’s all about creating the perfect eyebrows for you. No rule except one…do it ! I’ve never met a model that didn’t need eyebrow makeup.” Dick Page, Artistic Director
Highlight from the expert: Before you apply makeup on your eyebrows, contour them with the Sheer Eye Zone Corrector in a shade slightly lighter that what you usually use, this will make your look pop out even more.
- As the great controllers of moods, eyebrows are thickened to give expression, like the mouth they reveal the emotions. Therefore, styling the eyebrows is as important as the rest of your makeup.
- Use a mascara brush to comb up your eyebrows and identify the sparse areas. Once done, fill in with the Eyebrow Styling Compact or the Natural Eyebrow Pencil where needed.
- Available in 3 different shades, the Eyebrow Styling Compact allows you to fill in, soften and draw. The two sided brush gives you the possibility to create many color combinations and drawing styles.
- Available in 4 different shades, the Natural Eyebrow Pencil, for a more defined finish, will give you the possibility to create a precise and sophisticated line.
- Intensify your eyebrows and make their shape last all day using the Nourishing Mascara base.
Enjoy more photos…