When I look at the new OPI Retro Summer 2016 Collection I can feel the summer being just a few days way. Inspired by the fashion trends of the 70s and showing this relaxing beach theme, OPI reveals its new six Retro nail colors.
International Launch Date – May 2016
OPI Retro Summer 2016 Collection
- Towel Me About It – light yellow
- I’m Getting a Tan-gerine – light orange
- SPF XXX – orange-red
- Sailing & Nail-ing – blue
- What’s the Double Scoop? – lilac-pink
- Flip Flops & Crop Tops – hot pink
OPI Retro Summer 2016 Collection is also available as OPI Retro Summer Mini Pack (4 x 3.75 ml each) featuring only four of the six nail colors: Towel Me About It, SPF XXX, Sailing & Nail-ing, Flip Flops & Crop Tops.
Have you picked any favorites yet? I surely know I’m in a mood for a summer vacation already.
Enjoy more photos…