The beautiful OPI New Orleans Spring Summer 2016 Collection that we’ve talked about since September 2015, is getting ready to reveal its gorgeous, colorful 12 new nail polishes. Inspired by the American city of New Orleans, the new OPI spring summer 2016 nail polish collection has a favorite color for everyone. I would definitely look towards the pinks and purples, as my first choices and I would probably try out some of the light corals and grey later on.
International Launch Date – February 2016
OPI New Orleans Collection for Spring Summer 2016
- NL N51 Let Me Bayou a Drink
- NL N52 Humidi-Tea
- NL N53 Suzi Nails New Orleans
- NL N54 I Manicure for Beads
- NL N55 Spare Me a French Quarter?
- NL N56 She’s a Bad Muffuletta!
- NL N57 Got Myself into a Jam-balaya
- NL N58 Crawfishin’ for a Compliment
- NL N59 Take a Right on Bourbon
- NL N60 I’m Sooo Swamped!
- NL N61 Rich Girls & Po-Boys
- NL N62 Show Us Your Tips!
Enjoy more photos…