You can almost feel the summer getting closer with OPI Hawaii 2015 Collection which will be hitting counters next month. An explosive of colors is what OPI offers in this collection, vibrant and intense nail lacquers. As the name itself suggests this collection was inspired by the paradise island of Hawaii, a dreamy place to be especially in the summer and I can imagine myself sitting on the beach, enjoying the sun and crystal clear water while sipping a fruity cocktail. I will definitely want to take my nail on Hawaii this year so I will keep dreaming while checking out the promo photos.
International Launch Date – 16 February 2015 at Douglas, Sephora
OPI Hawaii Spring Summer 2015 Collection
OPI Nail Polish – New – €14.25
- Lost My Bikini in Molokini – with this reef-inspired purple, what’s one bikini more or less?
- My Gecko Does Tricks – being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents
- Suzi Shops & Island Hops – a light and happy pink that’s the perfect traveling companion
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? – getting it straight – this fruity orange creme is fabulous!
- Pineapples Have Peelings Too! – the heart of the matter lies in this gold shimmer with colorful sparkle
- Just Lanai-ing Around – this dark creamy mauve says “hang loose” in style
- Do You Take Lei Away? – on second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Aloha from OPI – let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
- Hello Hawaii Ya? – in this gorgeous, dusky purple, I’m doing just fine
- That’s Hula-rious! – this pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- Go With The Lava Flow – you can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red
- This Color’s Making Waves – this shimmering, lagoon blue has got heads turning
Enjoy more photos…