It’s time for more than a sneak peek at the new OPI Coca Cola Summer 2014 Collection. Due to be launch next month the new nail polish line features 9 shades inspired by the bubbling drinks of Coca Cola company.
“As the global leader in the professional nail industry, OPI is thrilled to partner with the world’s top beverage company, The Coca-Cola Company. These two iconic brands truly deliver happiness in a bottle – whether it’s a refreshing, invigorating sip of Coke or a set of fingers and toes perfectly polished with OPI nail lacquer.” – Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder and Executive Vice President
International Launch Date – June 2014 online @transdesign.net, @nailsave.com
OPI Coca Cola Summer 2014 Collection
OPI Coca Cola Nail Lacquer – New Shades – $9.00
- Coca-Cola Red (inspired by Coca-Cola)
- You’re So Vain-illa (inspired by Vanilla Coke)
- Sorry I’m Fizzy Today (inspired by Vanilla Coke)
- Get Cherried Away (inspired by Cherry Coke)
- My Signature is DC (inspired by Coke Light)
- Today I Accomplished Zero (inspired by Coke Zero)
- Green on the Runway (inspired by Sprite)
- A Grape Affair (inspired by Fanta Grape)
- Orange You Stylish! (inspired by Fanta Orange)
In addition to this new collection OPI will also offer Duo Packs ($11.99) featuring 2 full size nail polish from the same collection.
Enjoy more photos…