Marc Jacobs revamps his Beauty Makeup Collection this spring by introducing new products and what I love the most are the new lip cremes and the new line of sheer lip gel in natural shades. Take a look after the jump to feast your eyes upon the entire collection.
U.S. Launch Date – Now online @marcjacobsbeauty.com , @sephora.com
Marc Jacobs Spring 2015 Makeup Collection
Le Marc Lip Creme – New & Permanent – $30.00
Introducing a luxury lipstick that lasts, finally. Marc is changing the landscape with an iconic, indulgent lipstick featuring a rich, buttery texture and a lavish and lasting (ten-hour!) punch of pigment. A proprietary peptide complex that stimulates collagen is combined with ultra-hydrating, Meranti and Cocoa Butters for lips that are firmer, smoother and more defined. Available in a selection of 20 irresistible, color-drenched shades inspired by the women (and men) that have influenced Marc over the years.
- Je t’aime (238) – Rosy red
- So Sofia (236) – Bright coral red
- Core Cora (234) – Orange red
- Mahogany (232) – Chocolate mahogany
- J’Adore (230) – Light mocha
- Infamous (228) – Muted warm pink
- Scandal (226) – Eggplant purple
- Magenta (224) – Dark plumed magenta
- Boy Gorgeous (222) – Dark magenta red
- Jolly Molly (220) – Coral pink
- Clara (218) – French rose pink
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (216) – Dusty rose
- Georgie Girl (214) – Neutral pink
- Rie of Light (212) – Deep sienna orange
- Blow (210) – Burgundy red
- Miss Scarlet (208) – Deep brick red
- Dashing (206) – Red with cool undertone
- Amazing (204) – Warm red
- Goddess (202) – Classic red
- Oh Miley (200) – Bright red with cool undertone
New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel – New & Permanent – $30.00
The perfect nude, every time. A first-ever selection of seven, expertly curated, neutral lip shades offer gorgeous, covetable color for all skin tones and makeup looks. These weightless lipsticks have a new irresistibly nourishing formula with moisturizing Monoi Butter, a decadent vanilla scent and a sleek, shiny finish.
- Eat Cake (150) – Neutral medium rosy pink
- Understudy (114) – Neutral coral
- Anais (146) – Brownish nude
- Have We Met? (108) – Neutral coral pink
- Role Play (110) – Neutral dusty rose
- Moodie Margot (106) – Pale pinky nude
- Strange Magic (102) – Neutral pale pink
(P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil – New & Permanent – $24.00
This marks the beginning of a lip liner revolution. Long gone are the days of matching lipstick to liner. These three gel-based shades were developed to match natural lip color while luxuriously lining, defining and shaping lips, creating the perfect longwearing canvas for any lip color – no matter how light, bright or bold. Formulated with collagen to help fill in lines and further prevent bleeding, these three colors work seamlessly across the full spectrum of Le Marc and New Nudes shades.
- (Nude)ist – Cafe au lait
- Prim(rose) – Rosy nude
- Honey(bun) – Cocoa spice
#Instamarc Filtering Contour Powder – New & Permanent – $49.00
See yourself through Marc’s lens with #Instamarc, the first-ever skin perfecting filter in a compact. This plush luxury powder duo contains jet-milled pigments infused with botanicals and pomegranate extract to transform in a flash, blurring imperfections and sculpting definition where you want it. The compact’s oversized infinity mirror allows you to see the entire face for achieving complexion perfection. Available in three shade duos inspired by past themes of Marc’s runway shows and the creative vision that he had for the models.
- Mirage Filter – Light gold/light bronze
- Dream Filter – Soft pink/medium bronze
- Hi-Fi Filter – Warm peach/deep bronze
The Shape Contour and Blush Brush No. 15 – New & Permanent – $44.00
This super-soft, flat-shaped brush has densely packed bristles with an innovative waved surface to pick up just the right amount of color. Designed for use with #Instamarc, the brush offers both wide and narrow sides to hug contours and smooth over rounded areas for endless blushing, bronzing, and highlighting capabilities.
Enjoy more photos…