Seems like spring has already came in Japan as I spotted the new limited edition Make Up for Ever Rebellious Flowers Palette. Featuring nine eyeshadows with different finishes ranging from metallic to soft satin, the new MUFE Spring 2016 palette includes colors that are not new to my eyes, as I’ve seen them featured in some previous palettes. There is still a variety of colors who can complement any eye color so it’s easy to change for soft lilac to intense green or yellow.
Japan Launch Date – Now @makeupforever.jp
Make Up for Ever Rebellious Flowers Palette Spring 2016
Make Up for Ever Rebellious Flowers Palette – New & Limited Edition (9 x 1.5 g)
- ME-230 Peacock Blue – muted, medium-dark blue with a frosted finish.
- D-236 Lagoon Blue – medium-dark, brightened blue-teal with a frosted, metallic finish.
- S-404 Stray Yellow – light-medium yellow with satin finish.
- I-528 Pearl – pink-tinged white with a metallic sheen.
- I-544 Pink Granite – medium-dark, warm-toned taupe with a pearly sheen.
- I-804 Golden Pink – golden pink.
- ME-512 Golden Beige – muted, golden beige with warm undertones and a frosted finish.
- I-918 Lavender – cool Lavender with a Frost finish
- ME-930 Black Purple – blackened purple with warm undertones and a frosted finish.
Inside the palette you will also find a small card which reveals 3 makeup tutorials on how to achieve Nude Blossom, Orchid Blossom and Emerald Blossom spring 2016 makeup looks.
Enjoy more photos…