If last month I brought you the color story of MAC Nail Transformations Summer 2014 Collection, a creation of Marian Newman, now I’m back with the visuals. I know there will be some price differences as other bloggers posted different info, but I based my info directly on what is written in the MAC Update Book for summer. Perhaps MAC will make some price changes but here in my country this is what the update book says.
Marian Newman is a nail artist who has worked in almost every area of the industry. Starting by opening a salon in 1987, she progressed into consultative work for some of the largest nail companies in the UK. There have been “Marian Newman Nails” at fashion shows such as Givenchy, Viviene Westwood, Valentino, Moschino and McQueen, to name a few. Marian’s very first fashion show was to create 12″ spiral nails for McQueen at Givency. She has done nails for more than 50 British Vogue covers has spent 10 years working on every advertising campaign for Christian Dior. More recently, she created the nails on all the “Interlude” films for Lady Gaga’s Monster Tour.
U.S. Launch Date – 26 June 2014 at MAC Locations
International Launch Date – July 2014 at MAC Stores
Romania Launch Date – late July 2014 at MAC Stores
MAC Marian Newman Summer 2014 Collection
Studio Nail Lacquer – New & Permanent – $10.00/ $12.00 CAD
- Texturize – clear leather effect top coat
- Shadow – sheer blackening top coat
- Liquid Pigment – pink pearl (Sheer pink pearl transformer)
- Liquid Pigment – green pearl (Sheer green pearl transformer)
- Liquid Pigment – gold pearl (Sheer Gold pearl transformer)
- Highlight – bright orange red (Cream)
- Skin – light peach beige (Cream)
- Rebel – mid-tone plum (Cream)
- Quiet Time – beige nude (Cream)
Do you have any thoughts regarding this collection? Will you be purchasing any of these shades?