Here is the color story for the upcoming MAC Marian Newman summer 2014 nail lacquer collection coming up next month. If you are interested in discovering more about this new line, some beauty bloggers have already posted photos from the pre-launch event as well as swatches.
Marian Newman is a nail artist who has worked in almost every area of the industry. Starting by opening a salon in 1987, she progressed into consultative work for some of the largest nail companies in the UK. There have been “Marian Newman Nails” at fashion shows such as Givenchy, Viviene Westwood, Valentino, Moschino and McQueen, to name a few. Marian’s very first fashion show was to create 12″ spiral nails for McQueen at Givency. She has done nails for more than 50 British Vogue covers has spent 10 years working on every advertising campaign for Christian Dior. More recently, she created the nails on all the “Interlude” films for Lady Gaga’s Monster Tour.
U.S. Launch Date – 26 June 2014 at MAC Locations
International Launch Date – July 2014 at MAC Stores
Romania Launch Date – late July 2014 at MAC Stores
MAC Marian Newman Summer 2014 Collection
Studio Nail Lacquer – New & Permanent – $10.00/ $12.00 CAD
- Texturize – clear leather effect top coat
- Shadow – sheer blackening top coat
- Liquid Pigment – pink pearl (Sheer pink pearl transformer)
- Liquid Pigment – green pearl (Sheer green pearl transformer)
- Liquid Pigment – gold pearl (Sheer Gold pearl transformer)
- Highlight – bright orange red (Cream)
- Skin – light peach beige (Cream)
- Rebel – mid-tone plum (Cream)
- Quiet Time – beige nude (Cream)
Are you excited about this collection?