Lancome presents its new Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick for spring 2016, a new highly pigmented foundation stick that promises a 24-hour wear and delivers a high coverage with a weightless texture and a matte finish.
Get full-coverage and comfortable, long wear for those long days. This foundation’s innovative extreme long-wearing formula gives all skintones a flawless, complexion-perfecting coverage all day. Its ultra-lightweight, powder-cream texture glides and blends on smoothly and flawlessly, covering imperfections while leaving a traceless, second-skin look. Formulated with broad spectrum SPF 21 for sun protection, it contains porous polymers that absorb excess acne-producing oils, leaving the skin looking mattified and pore- and shine-free. Transfer-resistant and smudge-resistant, it’s infused with ambora extract, which helps to reduce the appearance of redness, making it suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. This oil-free, pigment-rich makeup stick can be used as a concealer, and it glides on easily for custom contouring or highlighting. Perfectly portable, it can be used for touch ups on the go.
U.S. Launch Date – Now @sephora.com
Lancome Teint Idole Foundation Stick – New – $42.00
This product is fragrance-free, transfer-resistant, noncomedogenic, and tested under dermatological conditions. These shades were developed based on real skintones so that everyone can find the perfect match.
- 110 Ivoire C – For porcelain skin with cool/pink undertones
- 140 Ivoire N – For fair to light skin with neutral undertones
- 210 Buff N – For light skin with neutral undertones
- 220 Buff C – For light skin with cool/pink undertones
- 260 Bisque N – For medium-light skin with neutral undertones
- 250 Bisque W – For medium-light skin with warm/yellow undertones
- 310 Bisque C – For medium-light to medium skin with cool/pink undertones
- 320 Bisque W – For medium skin with warm/yellow undertones
- 330 Bisque N – For deep medium skin with neutral undertones
- 340 Bisque N – For medium to medium deep skin with neutral undertones
- 350 Bisque C – For medium to medium deep skin with cool/pink undertones
- 360 Bisque N – For deep medium skin with neutral undertones
- 410 Bisque W – For medium-deep skin with warm/golden undertones
- 420 Bisque N – For medium-deep skin with neutral undertones
- 450 Suede N – For deep skin with neutral undertones
- 460 Suede W – For deep skin with warm/golden undertones
- 500 Suede W – For deep to dark skin with warm/golden undertones
- 510 Suede C – For deep to dark skin with cool/red undertones
- 550 Suede C – For deep-dark skin with cool/red undertones
- 555 Suede C – for deep-dark skin
I’m usually into light and natural coverage foundations as I don’t have any skin problems that need full coverage but nonetheless I’m curious to try out this new Lancome Foundation Stick and see if the formula is as weightless as it claims to be and if it will still look natural on my complexion.
Enjoy more photos…