The launch of Lacome Shine Love is one of spring 2015’s most expected for me personally as I’ve always been a fan of lip products, not especially lipsticks but lip glosses. Now the new Lancome Shine Love promises to be more than a lipstick while it offers an intense shine and the hydration of a lip balm. You will find shades for every skin tone from popping pinks to fuchsia and rosy beiges, that will melt into the lips in a natural color, that will instantly illuminate a woman’s complexion.
The secret of these shades’ radiance lies in their coloured pearl pigments combined with a translucent base, to bring out all the vitality of beautifully sheer pinks and red. While white pearl pigments tend to reduce colour intensity, these coloured pearl pigments with their transparent base truly infuse the colours with illuminating depth. Brimming with colour and radiance, the Shine Lover shades create the most mouth-watering of bitten-lip effects – a true healthy-glow booster! Their names echo all the different facets of the Lancôme woman: unique and sublime, with a hint of mischief. The tricky part is knowing which one to choose first…
U.S. Launch Date – Now online @nordstrom.com
International Launch Date – March 2015 at Lancome counters
Romania Launch Date – March 2015 at Sephora, Douglas, Marionnaud, Kendra
Lancome Shine Lover Vibrant Shine Lipstick – New – $25.00 / 123.00 Lei
3 Must Haves:
- 340 French Sourire : a lively, effusive and luminous pink!
- 357 Fuchsia in Paris : a vibrant, radiant fuchsia.
- 354 Inattendue : a flawlessly resplendent rosewood.
6 Colours for every desire:
- 212 Twisted Beige : a nude with hints of pink for a bitten-lip effect.
- 136 Amuse-bouche : a mouth-watering sunny orange.
- 323 Effortless Pink : an ultra-wearable, effortless pink.
- 314 Spontanée : a complexion-illuminating powder pink.
- 346 Electrisante : a neon pop pink.
- 120 Ô my rouge : a sparklingly captivating cherry red.
- 140 Corail Lover
- 334 Insta-rose
- 160 Unconventional
- 124 Irrévérente
- 310 Dare to Pink
- 373 Palpitante
- 316 Eclat de rose
- 321 BC-Beigé
- 388 Plum d’audace
- 286 Brun de Coquette
- 218 Beige Béguin
As you know I’ve posted about Lancome Shine Lover shades last month so you can see HERE more close-up photos.
Enjoy more photos…