The last review from Kinetics Nano Treatments Collection for Fall 2010 (preview + photos) will be Nano Shark Emergency Treatment for damaged nails. This is actually a 2 in 1 product which can be used very efficiently as a base and top coat.
Is an instant help for severely damaged nails. This therapy forms a ceramic nano-shield to instantly improve nail condition. It serves as a base coat with improved adhesion. When used as a top coat, Nano Shark hardens your nails over the nail polish.
Nano Shark is available for sale at selected beauty salons and online shops (check your country availability) and comes in a 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) bottle.
I’ve used this treatment as a base coat for only a few days without applying any nail color and after that I used it only as a top coat. Is indeed a very strong treatment and its results can be seen within 2-3 days. Once you apply it over nail polish your nails are instantly harder. You can transform soft nails into stronger nails in just seconds and after a few days treatment you will notice the difference on your bare nails. 🙂
Nano Shark Treatment has a light transparent red shade which is only visible in the bottle but it will just look transparent on your nails once you’ve applied it.
All the photos that you see in this review with my nails are taken today after I finished swatching and testing the entire Kinetics Backstage Collection for Fall – Winter 2010 (preview + swatches). You’ve noticed what dark colors are included in this collection but honestly since I’ve start using Kinetics Nano Treatments I haven’t had any problems with exfoliation, damaged or soft nails. Right now my nails are just a little bit yellow from the last months of testing polishes without using a base coat, but you can surely notice the difference of how healthy they’ve started to grow. 🙂
My bare nails – artificial light.
Kinetics Nano Shark – one coat
Kinetics Nano Shark -two coats – second day
Kinetics Nano Shark – two coats
I’m now wearing two coats of Nano Shark and I will continue the treatment for a few days, taking a break from nail polish. 🙂
IMPORTANT – How to use it:
- Apply one coat and let dry. Brush your favorite nail polish. Use as a top coat over nail polish.
- To use as a natural nail polish apply 2 coats only.
- Treatment must be repeated every 2-3 days to achieve desired results
- Do not use for more than 21 days over a 3 month period.
Check out the ingredients of this treatment in this photo.
I didn’t like the application that much because of its long brush which made it a little difficult to handle but on the other hand is very fast drying. It gives your nails instant shine and healthy look.
What I don’t like about Nano Shark Emergency Treatment for damaged nails:
- It has a powerful smell. Once it dries you won’t feel the smell on your nails but it will persist for a few minutes in the room so I advise you to open an window.
- The brush. Is not the best brush ever but it gets the job done. It’s a long brush and not that thick so you must be careful with the application. I would rather have a small thick brush with rounded head for an easy application.
I hope this review was helpful for you girls. Please let me know what do you think about it. 🙂