Today I began to test some new makeup products and while I was playing with different shades and textures I started to create another fall 2012 makeup look. I decided to use one of my old eyeshadow palettes to create a simple eye makeup because I’m still recovering from my injury and my right hand is still bandaged so I still can’t hold the brushes very well.
This is the second makeup look created with Make Up Factory Palette that I decided to post but if you want to check out my first makeup look in autumnal shades please click here. When I began the makeup was quite a lot of sun outside but my complexion looks a little bit pale because the new shade of Shiseido Radian Lifting Foundation (info & photos) I’m currently testing, makes me look a little bit pale.
- Artdeco Anti-Aging Make-Up Base – Upcoming Review
- Shiseido Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF 15 in #O 00 – Preview
- Essence Stay All Day Concealer in #20 Soft Beige
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme – Review
- Model In a Bottle Sensitive Formula Setting Spray – Review
- Shiseido Camellia Compact – Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- Make Up Factory Eyeshadow Palette in #12 – Review & Swatches
- Jordana Eyeshadow Powder #05 Creamy Vanilla – Preview & Swatch – on the brow bone
- Crazy Glance Eyeshadow #427 Coral Pink – on the lid
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner in Black – on the outer part of the waterline
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyes Wide Open Brightening Liner Duo – on inner part of the waterline
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Volume & Curl Mascara – Preview
- Essence Lip Liner in #07 Cute Pink
- Deborah Rosetto Shine Creator Lipstick in #10 – Review & Swatches
- Jordana LOL Super Shiny Gloss in #104 BFF – Preview & Swatches
- Kinetics Black Silk Nail Polish – Review & Swatches
Enjoy more photos…
I hope you enjoyed this look but I would love to read your opinion in the comments bellow.