The other day I wanted to try a simple eye makeup with a few MAC pigments I received as samples from MAC Romania a while ago and which I honestly can’t find available anymore @maccosmetics.com. I’m guessing they were limited edition shades although I heard they are still available here in the stores as colors from permanent line. I will have to check out their names next time I’ll visit a MAC Store.
I was in a hurry so I didn’t want to spent more than 5 minutes on this makeup and choose something very simple but yet colorful. I also tested the new shades of Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation (preview & swatches) I received a while ago.
I hope you will enjoy this makeup even though is nothing too fancy, but I’m sure anyone can achieve it.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Anti Shine Mattifying Primer
- Max Factor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation in #45 Warm Almond and #50 Natural (Preview & Swatches)
- La Mer Radiant Concealer SPF 25 in #02 Medium (review)
- La Mer Loose Powder in #02 Creme(review)
- MAC Fix + Spray
- Senna Sheer Face Color in Tres Jolie (review & swatches)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in #003 Perfume of His Gaze (review & lip swatches)
- La Prairie Cellular Lip Colour Effect in Firefly
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- MAC Pigments in Vanilla in other 3 shades that I don’t know their names (Gold, Green, Matte Orange)
- Smashbox Eye Beam Double Ended Brightener (preview)
- Essence Kajal Pencil in #01 Black
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara in Black (preview)
- Orly Angel Eyes Nail Polish (review & swatches)
Enjoy more photos…