A new innovative spring 2015 skincare product is Estee Lauder New Resilience Lift Restorative Radiance Oil, truly a surge of youth as it infuses new life into skin with a lift of radiance. It’s a silky-light oil, a nourishing skincare product that delivers deep-down replenishment with a fatigue-fighting blend of natural phyto-lipids known for their exceptional nutrient richness.
Skin begins to recover its resilience and is left radiant, replenished and silky-smooth from the very first application.
“Skin’s barrier gets weaker with age, which can result in dehydration and leave skin vulnerable to environmental assaults – ultimately leading to lines, wrinkles and a loss of firmness,” says Dr. Nadine Pernodet, Vice President, Basic Science Research, Research & Development for The Estée Lauder Companies. Is specially formulated with natural lipids that fortify and restore skin’s moisture barrier to help protect it while lock in skin moisture.”
U.S. Launch Date – at Estée Lauder counters nationwide and esteelauder.com
Estee Lauder New Resilience Lift Restorative Radiance Oil – $70.00
Skin’s complexion is nourished and revitalized with the power of phyto-lipids – natural, plant-based oils derived from Coconut, Avocado and Olives, which are known for their exceptional nutrient richness.
- Deeply nourishing oil conditions, softens and smoothes for a radiant look
- Natural, plant-based oils help fortify skin with nourishing lipids so skin stays resilient for a more youthful look
- Skin’s moisture barrier and natural protection against environmental assaults is strengthened
- Dullness dissipates as skin begins to recover its resilience
- Intensely replenishing, fatigue-fighting formula
- Lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a comfortable, soft after-feel
- Lightly fragranced with an energizing scent of citrus, pineapple, green apple and orange blossom
Apply a few drops onto fingertips and smooth over face and throat before applying moisturizer. Follow with Resilience Lift Day or Night Cremes for 24-hour firming, sculpting power.