New products for spring 2015 just hit counters earlier this month and Estee Lauder Little Black Primer is one of them. Described as a versatile, 3-in-1 primer that will change the life of your lashes, the new Little Black Primer can be used to tint, amplify or set your lashes and I’m going to tell you how you can use it right after the jump.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Estee Lauder counters and online @esteelauder.com
Estee Lauder Little Black Primer – New & Permanent – $24.00
It’s the new Little Black Dress of lashes, a single, foolproof, all-occasion formula that belongs in every makeup wardrobe.
It should come as no surprise that eyelashes are a lot like hair. They should be prepped and styled to look their best, and need the right base to stay looking curled and voluminous all day. A primer, in effect, acts like pomade to help lashes hold their shape. But the benefits don’t stop there.
Estée Lauder takes the simple primer two steps further by adding a subtle black tint, and making it long wearing – not just from day to night, but overnight. The formula is light enough to wear under your favorite mascara for extra volume, but the soft black shade means that you can use it alone for subtle definition. When it’s applied over your favorite mascara, it adds a lightweight layer of extra support, giving you water-resistant lashes, and helping to reduce smudging and flaking. The gently curved brush adds extra curl and lift.
Little Black Primer™ is a makeup prep-step that creates the ideal base for longer, fuller lashes that stay flexible and feel healthy. It’s a lightweight weekend mascara. It’s a water-resistant topcoat. It’s what you never knew you always wanted.
Use it alone for Tint
- A long-lasting natural look, even overnight
- Subtle curl, length and volume
- Smudge-resistant, flake-proof wear
- Conditions lashes
Use it as a primer to Amplify
- Creates a longwearing foundation for your favorite mascara
- Reduces flaking and smudging
- Prepares the lashes with conditioners for optimum curling, lengthening and volumizing
- Gives pigments a clean canvas to improve the integrity of your mascara shade, making blacks and browns look richer and deeper, and colors pop
Use it at a topcoat to Set
- Adds a lightweight, water-resistant sealant to your favorite mascara
- Improves the wear of any mascara
- Helps reduce flaking and smudging
- Boosts your existing mascara with another layer of pigment
I personally love what this new primer promises to do and the fact that is a 3-in-1 product which makes it not only perfect for a day to day look or a finish touch on your evening makeup but it can be also the perfect product to take it with you in your purse everyday or when you travel. I will definitely check it out on my next visit to Estee Lauder counters and I will put the new Little Black Primer to the test.
If you are interested in purchasing this new makeup item don’t forget about the current offer of Estee Lauder Lisa Perry Gift with Purchase (details, photos) that is currently available exclusively online for any $45.00 purchase.