Essie Go Go Geisha Collection for fall 2016 is inspired by Global Color Designer Rebecca Minkoff’s time in Tokyo with six new colors that reflect the changing fall foliage and the tastes and energy of Tokyo.
The six shade palette creates a perfect balance between trendsetting color and classic looks. Deeps include the intense damson plum of kimono-over and the striking orange rust of playing koi. Pastel shades of gray, blue and pink anchor the collection with soft versatility and timeless chic.
International Launch Date – September 2016
Essie Go Go Geisha Fall 2016 Collection
Essie Nail Polish – $8.50
- Playing Koi – flirtatious orange rust
- Maki Me Happy – crimson-wrapped berry
- Kimono-Over – inviting damson plum
- Now and Zen – timeless sage gray
- Udon Know Me – mysterious stony blue
- Go Go Geisha – antique blossom pink
Enjoy more photos…