I was telling you a few weeks ago about the new Dior Holiday 2016 Couture Palettes and now they’ve already launched online. Do check out that previous post as not all the sets are going to the be released in the U.S. or International as well, but today let’s check out together the ones they will be. If you want to be updated on the latest holiday 2016 launches make sure you are following me on Instagram for the latest sneak peeks and news.
U.S. Launch Date – Now at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus
International Launch Date – October / November 2016
Dior Holiday 2016 Couture Collection & Sets
Dior Deluxe All-in-One Palette – Limited Edition – $89.00
The must-have multi-look palette inspired by runway shows for the custom creation of two makeup looks ideal for any moment: a fresh and light nude look for day and a sophisticated, vibrant look for evening. Two double-ended applicators for eyes and lips and a foundation brush that can be used either like a fan or folded.
Dior Smoky Glow Palette for Eyes & Brows – Limited Edition – $62.00
Dior All-in-One Couture Palette for Face, Eyes & Lips – Limited Edition – $89.00
Create a custom look to match the time of day or your mood with this limited-edition palette. Pick a fresh, light nude look for day and a sophisticated, vibrant look for evening. This palette also includes double-ended applicators for eyes and lips and a foundation brush that can be used either like a fan or folded.
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara & Eyeshadow Palette – $29.50
Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara pushes the limits of curl to the extreme, and features a curved brush to deliver exceptional curling power for instant lash-styling, curling and plumping from root to tip. The 5 Couleurs Couture Colors & Effects Eyeshadow Palette is a harmony of colors based on a central shade so you can create a natural or sophisticated look, or embrace your creativity and create something that works for you.
- Iconic Overcurl Mascara (0.33 oz.)
- 5 Couleurs Couture Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Mini Palette (0.07 oz.)
Dior Backstage Brushes Travel Brush Set – Limited Edition – $95.00
A set of five travel-sized brushes by Dior from the brand’s Backstage Brushes line helps you recreate the techniques of its makeup artists for a full makeup look with a professional finish.
- Powder Brush: Sweep powder onto your forehead, nose and chin, starting at the center of your face and working outward. Use the same brush to then apply blush to the cheekbones for a healthy glow effect.
- Fluid Foundation Brush: Spread the foundation from the center of your face outward, using horizontal movements to perfectly blend it into the skin.
- Eyeshadow Brush: Gently spread the eyeshadow across the entire eyelid. Structure the eyes by applying a light or dark shade along the crease of the eyelid.
- Eyeliner Brush: Draw a thin stroke of eyeliner along the upper lash line, starting at the inner corner of the eye. Intensify the line near the outer corner of the eye, depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Lip Brush: Apply product directly to the lips from the center outward. Use the brush to blend the lip liner with the lipstick or gloss.
Enjoy more photos…