Zoya seems to be the new color of fashion for the next season. Wicked and Wonderful will be the new nail polish collections for Fall 2010. Each one contains six new metallics and creams which can be found starting from July 1, 2010 online @Zoya.com and in beauty shops.
Zoya promises a color preview very soon, so I will post more photos as soon as they become available. For now enjoy this beautiful promo photo and keep reading to check out the names of the lacquers included in these two upcoming Zoya collections.
Zoya Wicked Nail Color Collection contains the following colors:
- Edyta (ZP525) – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne (ZP526) – byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl (ZP527) – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina (ZP528) – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann (ZP529) – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym (ZP530) – cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Nail Color Collection includes:
- Kelly (ZP519) – paynes gray cream
- Stacy (ZP520) – mahogany red cream (shown)
- Burke (ZP521) – sienna red cream
- Kristi (ZP522) – crimson red cream
- Cola (ZP523) – desert sand red cream
- Shawn (ZP524) – myrtle green cream
Are you going to take sides? Let us know which one :).