I’m bringing you news about another spring 2013 nail polish collection, this time is Zoya Lovely Collection which features 6 new lacquers in pastel shades. Don’t mind me saying but I find these shades very similar to the ones from Kinetics Spring – Summer 2013 Crazy Daizy Collection (info & photos), same pastel soft shades.
Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other…
International Launch Date – 1 January 2013 @zoya.com
Take a look at the entire collection right after the jump.
Zoya Spring 2013 Lovely Collection
Nail Lacquer – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz – $8.00
- Piaf – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic – Full Coverage
- GeiGei – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic – Full Coverage
- Julie – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic – Full Coverage
- Blu – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream – Full Coverage
- Neely – Earliest Spring Green Cream – Full Coverage
- Jacqueline -Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream – Full Coverage