About a month ago we took a first look of some of the swatches of Zoya Naturel Collection which is going to be released at the beginning of 2014. We knew the names of the six new nail polishes and now it’s time to take a closer look at them. I personally really like this collection, as it goes easy on the eye with those pretty pink and purple pastel shades. How about you?
The natural nail only better… The Zoya Nail Polish Naturel collection masters delicate tone on tone color with six new, full-coverage (opaque) neutral nudes with a pink undertone, that can be worn beautifully alone or stunningly together to create modern tonal accents. The Look: It’s not about matching – it’s about coordinating colors with slight tonal differences to create interest.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 January 2014 at @zoya.com
Zoya Naturel Collection
Nail Lacquer – $9.00
- ZP704 – Chantal: French Vanilla Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP705 – Taylor: Light Toffee Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP706 – Rue: Boudoir Blush Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP707 – Brigitte: Bombshell Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP708 – Odette: Sultry Maroon Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
- ZP709 – Normani: Sable Mauve Cream, Full Coverage Formula.
Enjoy more photos…