Urban Decay is soon launching Vice Palette, a new eyeshadow palette featuring 20 brand new shades, a beautiful case with double ended eyeshadow brush.
A purist’s homage to Eyeshadows, this gorgeously luxe palette is loaded with 20 new, exclusive and achingly beautiful shades in our velvety, revamped formula. From the jewel inlaid, soft and touchable case, to the double-ended Good Karma brush and a lid that opens slowly for a decadent presentation, no luxurious detail has been overlooked.
U.S. Launch Date – 15 September 2012 @urbandecay.com and 27 September 2012 at Sephora, ULTA, and select Macy’s
International Launch Date – October 2012
Today Sephora 5 Times Square is holding a special one-day pre-sale between 3 pm – 9 pm so if you are in NYC area you can have the palette before it launches globablly. 🙂
Find out more and check out the amazing swatches right after the jump.
Urban Decay Vice Palette – $59.00
- Desperation Taupe brown with satin finish
- Muse Deep sepia brown with multi-dimensoinal sparkle finish
- Jagged Metallic black gold with shimmer finish
- Blitz Metallic yellow gold with shimmer finish
- Penny Lane Metallic peachy bronze pearl with golden shimmer finish
- Junkie Dark green/blue pearl with golden shimmer
- Chaos Bright blue matte
- Occupy Metallic steel grey with multidimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Unhinged Metallic electric turquoise with shimmer finish
- Black Market Jet black satin
- Provocateur Light metallic mauve with multi-dimensional sparkle and shimmer finish
- Rapture Dark greyish purple with multi-dimensional shimmer finish
- Vice Deep eggplant purple with shimmer finish
- Noise Electric punch pink with gold sparkle and shimmer finish
- Armor Metallic dove grey with silver micro-glitter shimmer finish
- Nevermind Metallic cork with shimmer finish
- Echo Beach Pale wheat with shimmer finish
- Anonymous Opaque almond with matte finish
- Free Bird Pink champagne with silver micro-sparkle shimmer finish
- Laced Opaque pinky taupe with matte finish
- Shadow/Crease Brush Double-ended brush included
Enjoy more photos…
Swatches and WhatNot swatched the new shades yesterday and already reviewed the palette so if you are interested in this palette you can read her review here.