Today Urban Decay launched the new Mondust Eyeshadows which will be included in the permanent collection.
You’ve never seen a sparkly shadow this sophisticated. Moondust is dazzlingly sparkly but with a super refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3-D metallics—for an effect that’s out of this world.
New technology gives Moondust an amazing effect not found in traditional pressed-powder shadows. It feels like a cream but goes on like a powder to create a smooth, brilliantly reflective look. The result? Sexy, twinkling sparkle with a ton of depth and movement. We recommend applying Moondust with your fingers. For extra intense color payout, try it wet.
U.S. Launch Date – 9 April 2013 @urbandecay.com, ULTA, Sephora and Macy’s
Take a peek at the new shades right after the break.
Moondust Eyeshadow – New & Permanent – $20.00
- Moonspoon – Medium gray with bright silver sparkle
- Diamond Dog – Deep brown with white-gold sparkle
- Intergalactic – Medium purple with bright silver sparkle
- Space Cowboy – Light champagne with bright silver sparkle
- Glitter Rock – Metallic pink with pink 3-D sparkle
- Zodiac – Smoky black with blue-green shift and blue-green 3-D sparkle
- Stargazer – Metallic lime-gold with gold 3-D sparkle
Enjoy more photos…