Urban Decay launches this month two new Nail Colors and 4 new Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils specially for the holiday season.
International Launch Date – Late November 2013 [email protected] urbandecay.com and December at Sephora (@sephora.com), ULTA (@ulta.com) and select Macy’s stores (@macys.com), @beauty.com.
24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil – $16.00
When we first introduced our original Naked palette, we created a Double-Ended Eye Pencil to go with it. Eventually, we loaded the palette with a brush instead, but people BEGGED us to sell the pencil on its own. It’s been so popular that we’re launching that original duo (Zero/Whiskey) as a regular part of our line AND adding three new color combos—one for each of our other Naked palettes. Looking for the perfect eye pencils to pair with all those gorgeous neutrals in our Naked palettes? You’re in luck. Urban Decay launches FOUR Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencils. Designed to pair perfectly with our Naked palettes, these pencils are the ideal go-to to complete any Naked eye look. Each pencil includes two versatile liner shades inspired by its namesake palette. Three of the eight shades in the lineup are all-time bestsellers, and the other five are NEW and exclusive!
- Zero/ Whiskey – Zealous black cream/ rich brown matte coordinates with Naked
- Perversion/ Pistol – Blackest-black matte/ light gray-brown shimmer coordinates with Naked2
- Blackheart/ Darkside – Smoky black matte with rosy red micro-glitter/purple-taupe satin coordinates with Naked3
- Crave/ Venus – Deepest, darkest brown-black matte/ soft, off-white shimmer coordinates with Naked Basics
Nail Color – Limited Edition – $15.00
- Blackheart – Smoky greige with red and multicolored shimmer
- Zodiac – Smoky green with gold, green and blue 3-D micro-glitter