Urban Decay launched this month the new Revolution Lipstick for fall 2013 available in 22 shades from which 2 are available exclusively online on their website. This intense lipstick promise to deliver an intense color and a creamy shine.
Now @sephora.com, @urbandecay.com
Take a look after the jump!
Revolution Lipstick – New – $22.00
Revolution Lipstick is rich, buttery lipstick at its best—with the signature Urban Decay pigment-rich color you crave. Addictive to apply (and even more addictive to wear), Revolution Lipstick glides on without dragging or skipping and hugs every curve. Just one swipe gives you a big, gorgeous lay down of color. And with shades that range from gorgeous nudes to bold brights, there’s something for everyone.
- 69 – bright red with pink undertone
- Naked 2 – medium beige nude
- Liar – pinky brown nude
- Lovelight – pale peachy-pink shimmer
- Naked – nude pink
- Native – pale pink
- Obsessed – bright baby pink
- Turn On – rosy pink
- Fiend – muted rose
- Rapture – dusty rose
- Rush – pink mauve
- Streak – coral pink
- Anarchy – bright fuchsia
- Jilted – deep fuchsia shimmer with blue shift
- Catfight – pink fuchsia with slight red undertone
- F-Bomb – classic red
- Bang – bright orange red
- Manic – soft wine
- Venom – bright plum
- Shame – deep berry
- Protest – Exclusively @urbandecay.com
- Strip – Exclusively @urbandecay.com
Enjoy more photos…
Have you already purchased any of these shades? Do share!