The new nail polish collection by Essie called Express True Love with Color is a collection that consists of six nail lacquers. They are all different in color and texture but they do have one thing in common: great names from which you can make your own statement depending on which color you choose.
I guess you’ve seen these nail polishes before in some other Essie collections so they are not totally new, but still they are super fun. Each nail polish costs $8.00 and they are also available on Essie’s website.
The 6 nail polishes are:
- Allure – Seductive very sheer natural finish
- Adore a Ball – A sheer pale pink so cute you won’t be able to resist
- True Love – Powered-up pastel pink with an emphatic hint of coral
- Long Stem Roses – Red roses to make the heart flutter
- After Sex – A relaxing, yet arousing burgundy
- Chocolate Kisses – A delicious smooch of enjoyment
From left to right: Adore a Ball, After Sex, Allure
From left to right: Chocolate Kisses, Long Stem Roses, True Love
My favorite color from this collection is True Love. 🙂 Which one is yours? Do you own any of this nail polishes?