The other day I presented you Shiseido Spring 2013 Makeup Collection (official info & photos) with their new products but I promised to come back with more details about their Perfect Rouge lipstick. Since I first tried Shiseido Lacquer Rouge (review & lip swatches) I was blown away by its smooth formula, high pigmentation and full opacity not to mention about how long it can last on your lips, so I’m really looking forward to try their new lipstick next year.
International Launch Date – January 2013
Rich, vibrant color envelops your lips with just one lustrous coat. Beneath the beauty of this creamy rouge, nurturing ingredients improve the lips’ condition with regular use, and the color stays brilliant and true. Satisfying in every way, from the feel of it in your hand, to the click of the case to the touch of it on your lips. It is the perfect expression of a woman’s beauty, New Perfect Rouge.
The unique pigment, Red Illuminating Pearl, adds strength and vividness that creates truly brilliant color definition, and the instant you apply it, vibrant color blooms on the lips. Red Illuminating Pearl reflects light evenly, creating silky-smooth lustrous lips and in particular reflects red light especially well, giving lips a plumbed look and adding definition to their contours. Combined with Voluminizing Oil, it refines the texture of the lips, for a smooth, even finish. Hyaluronic acid helps to hold moisture in, and Super Hydro Wrap Vitalizing DE to lock it.
The creative package design is based on the motif of Shiseido’s camellia trademark. The simple yet elegant curves of the camellia shape express the graceful qualities of the rouge itself. Another example of camellia inspired beautiful packaging is the Shiseido Camellia Compact (review & swatches) that I had pleasure of using it several times.
The package is designed to be the ideal shape and size for a woman’s hand to hold. Comfortably fit to the fingertips, it makes application easier, and an even greater pleasure. The black color of the package has a red tint, reminder that red light reflecte by the Perfect Rouge enhances the beauty of each individual shade. This particular black is selected for its deep, dramatic sheen. The words “Tokyo Ginza Shiseido” appear in an embosed band that rings the bottom of the lipstick. It is a sign of Shiseido’s confidence that you will love the product, and use it all the way to the very end.
The touch of metal gives the package a minimalistic elegance. The smooth closing action of the case and the satisfying click of the closure reflects the high quality of the case and its contents.
Dick Page finds strong insipiration for his color creation from things that surround him in his own life. He may be captivated by the colors of moss on stones he notices while walking his dog, or a sunset view from his window while on vacation. He takes these sources of inspiration, reinterprets them in his own way, and expresses their beauty through the colors he creates.
Perfect Rouge Lipstick
Available in 15 shades:
- BE 740 Vision – a modern rose beige, wearable, super chic
- RS 745 Fantasia – a deep, bruised rose, a dream of wine
- OR 341 Fleur – an optimistic bright coral shade, fun and sun!
- RD 346 Bedtime – a warm, romantic rose, subtle and bare
- PK 307 Tourmaline – clear, soft grey pink, freshness & clarity
- RS 711 Venetian Rose – deep grey rose, sophisticated & discreet
- RD 142 Sublime – all about daily glamor, and confident romance
- RS 320 Fuchsia – brilliant blue pink. Punk or couture?
- PK 343 Secret – a discreet, quiet peach, subtle and suggestive
- RD 304 Sweet Pea – fresh, soft red, clear, sweet and floral
- RD 514 Dragon – dramatic blood red, sexy and intense
- RS 347 Ballet – an ecstatic, energetic pink, electric, forceful
- OR 544 Tiger – an aggressive bold orange, it’s tiger!
- RS 448 Sensation – a dose of bright pink power! It’s all about energy
- PK 417 Bubblegum – bright warm pink, fun sweet
Enjoy more photos…
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please LINK BACK to this post!