Finally I’m ready to post my second makeup inspired by Illamasqua Android Pure Pigment. Black and Pink are my two favorite colors that I use all the time in my makeup routine. I’ve tried to do a makeup look something between a cat eye and smokey eye by combining these 2 shades.
Pink is a color that always succeeded to raise my mood and make me feel happy. Android Pure Pigment has shimmering particles included which can be the right shade to use for an evening makeup, party makeup or any fancy celebration where you want your eye to sparkle.
I hope you’ll enjoy this look. Beside the Android Pure Pigment I have to say that I’ve used only drugstores eyeshadows so you guys can try this at home with your own colors.
Products used for this look:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Crazy Priorities No 403 Pale Rose – as a highlighter on the brow bone
- TommyG woman eye shadow satin No 203
- Illamasqua Android Pure Pigment
- Sephora Kohl Pencil in Black
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
If you’ve enjoyed this makeup look here you can check out another Smokey Eye makeup.