Back in March I made a special post with all the Orly Upcoming New Products for Spring, Summer, Fall & Holiday 2013 and since last week I attended a press event hosted by Orly Romania I’m happy to announce that some of these products were just launched in Romania. The event was held for the official announcement of Orly Spring 2013 Hope & Freedom Fest Collection (info & promo images), Orly Summer 2013 Mash Up Collection (info & promo images), the new Orly Shade Shifter Gel FX (info & photos) that will be available in UK next moth and the 6 new shades of Orly Gel FX Gel Nail Color Collection (info & promo photos).
As I’ve already dedicated special articles to each one of these collection I will skip the info part and let you feast your eyes on the photos and swatches of the spring and summer 2013 nail polish collections. In the weeks to follow I will post detailed reviews for the shades included in Hope & Freedom Fest Collection as I received 4 of the nail polishes in small size bottles.
The special guest who attended this event was Sam Biddle, international educator for Orly, which I had the pleasure to watch realizing a manicure with the new Orly Shade Shifter Gel FX. In case you haven’t tried this amazing product so far, I advise you should, at least one time at your nail salon. Unfortunately you can’t realize a manicure with Shade Shifter Gel FX at home because you need the Orly’s professional products and a UV lamp but every respectable nail salon should own this product.
Every Orly nail lacquer in full size contains 18 ml / 0.6 fl oz of product and retails for $8.50/ 45.00 – 50.00 Lei while the mini nail polish bottles have .18 fl oz/ 5.3 ml and retail for 20.00 Lei. You can choose to buy any of the shades separately or the entire collection as mini nail polishes if you are not yet sure which one you like most.
- Harmonious Mess – smoky grayish lilac
- Choreographed Chaos – candy pink neon with violet tones
- Sparkling Garbage – aquamarine green with a jelly base
- Mayhem Mentality – flashy neon orange
- Pretty-Ugly – light blue with aquamarine shimmer
- Beautiful Disaster – iridescent bluish purple
In case you are wondering the orange neon pump was purchased from Deichmann and they have a pretty affordable price, as I both myself a pair of coral neon flats from the same store and I was contemplating the new shoe trends. 🙂
- Boho Bonnet – Soft Grey-Blue Creme
- Elation Generation – Bright Pink Glitter Creme
- Melodious Utopia – Soft Yellow Creme
- Peaceful Opposition – Silver/White Glitter
- High On Hope – Navy/Purple Shimmer
- Coachella Dweller – Pale Green Creme
How it works!
- Apply Gel FX Tip Primer to the nail tip for a gradient effect or on the entire nail for an uniform color and let it air dry.
- Apply Gel FX Basecoat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite Gel FX shade and cure each coat for 30 seconds.
- Apply 2 thin coats of the Shade Shifter and cure each coat for 30 seconds
- Apply Gel FX Top Coat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the tacky layer using a Gel FX Lint-free Wipe and Cleanser.
- Sheashell – delicate pale coral
- Hawaiian Punch – shimmering pink
- Green With Envy – teal green
- Orange Sorbet – neon orange with gold shimmer
- Hook Up – yellow neon
- Lola – creamy pink
Enjoy more photos with the rest of Orly’s nail products.