I don’t know what is going on lately but I’ve been getting a lot of information about 2011 nail polish collections. OPI Texas Collection for Spring – Summer 2011 is actually the third collection that OPI is going to launch in the next spring.
I’m sure you’ve heard the rumors and checked the two sneak peek posts about OPI Serena 2011 Collection and OPI Katy Perry Collection. If we are going to talk now about spring and summer 2011 collections I’m thinking it won’t be long until we will get to see what OPI will launch for holiday 2011.
The new collection will contain 12 new nail colors, each having a different texture to chose from cremes, shimmer
Availability & Price
Official Launch Date – February 2011
Each 15 ml bottle will retail at £9.95.
More information and photos right after the jump.OPI Texas Nail Polish Collection for Spring Summer 2011 includes the following nail polishes:
- Don’t Mess With OPI – A lean, mean, kick-grass forest green.
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise – Cowgirls love this bodacious blue-green.
- It’s Totally Fort-Worth It – A shimmery lavender grey that’s so worthy of you.
- Do You Think I’m Tex-y? A “berry” sexy bloom of Dallas Dahlia.
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star – You won’t want to share this starry Texas-sky blue.
- Houston We Have A Purple – A galactic red-violet that’s ready to “rocket-roll”!
- Suzi Loves Cowboys – But she loves this campfire chocolate shade s’more!
- San Tan-tonio – A “honey” of a ten-gallon tan!
- Too Hot Pink To Hold ‘Em – A red-hot pink-red that deals a winning hand.
- Guy Meets Gal-veston – An “engaging” coastal coral.
- Y’all Come Back Ya Hear? – This Texas tangerine will be waitin’ for ya!
- Big Hair Big Nails – A rosy pageant peach.
Here are the promo swatches so you can get an idea of the lovely colors. Let me know if you have any favorites. 🙂
Enjoy more photos…
Are you impressed by any of these shades? Honestly I would try only number 7 and 8, the rest seems to familiar for me. 🙂 How about you?