If last year OPI celebrated James Bond 50th Anniversary with the Skyfall Holiday 2013 Collection this year launches in a couple of month a new OPI Summer 2013 The Bond Girls Collection.
OPI announces the launch of Bond Girls, a collection of six new Liquid Sand™ nail lacquers featuring a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle fitting the allure surrounding the Bond Girls. In hues of white, pink, blue, purple, gold and coral, Bond Girls offers a range of shimmering shades with the distinctive Liquid Sand finish.
“The six shades are named after some of the most iconic – and my favorite – Bond girls, including: Solitaire, Pussy Galore, Tiffany Case, Vesper, Honey Ryder and Jinx,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “Worn without top coat, these Liquid Sand lacquers give nails a pebbled, matte finish worthy of the captivating ‘Bond Girls’ name.”
International Launch Date – May 2013 at ULTA, Sephora, drugstores and dedicated nail salons.
Find out more right after the jump.
OPI Summer 2013 The Bond Girls Collection
Nail Lacquer – Limited Edition – $9.00
- Solitaire – This diamond-sparkling white is totally engaging.
- Pussy Galore – This light feminine pink has the purrrfect amount of shimmer.
- Tiffany Case – A classic light blue worth investigating.
- Vesper – A mysterious and intriguing deep purple.
- Honey Ryder – Take a ride on the wild side in this shimmery gold.
- Jinx – This mesmerizing matte coral has lucky sparkle.
Enjoy more photos…