OPI is proud to announce that their upcoming spring 2013 collection which features 6 limited edition nail lacquers and the new Liquid Sand shade was inspired by Disney’s Oz The Great and Powerful. The movie can be seen in theaters starting 8 March 2013 and the new OPI Oz The Great and Powerful Collection will be launched in the same month.
“OPI is very excited to take this fantastical journey with Disney,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “Inspired by the magic of Oz The Great and Powerful, this SoftShades collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold and silvery iridescent confetti – Lights of Emerald City, When Monkeys Fly! and Which is Witch? – to soft neutrals in white, beige and pink – Don’t Burst My Bubble, Glints of Glinda and I Theodora You.
“The new Liquid Sand nail lacquer – What Wizardry is This? – features OPI’s groundbreaking technology for a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “This rich taupe hue was designed for James Franco’s character, the great Wizard of Oz, and is sure to make a bold statement this spring.”
International Launch Date – Spring 2013 in Sephora, ULTA, Target and nail salons
Check out the entire collection right after the jump.
OPI Spring 2013 Oz The Great & Powerful Collection
Nail Lacquer – Limited Edition – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz – $9.00
- Lights of Emerald City – White confetti adds city girl flair and style to nails.
- Don’t Burst My Bubble – Don’t wake me…I’m dreaming about puffy clouds of white.
- When Monkeys Fly! – I’m simply bananas for this gold confetti.
- Glints of Glinda – Only a good witch could turn beige from meek to chic.
- Which is Witch? – Is this silver glitter with iridescent sparkle or the other way around?
- I Theodora You – This adorable, sheer pink is bewitching on you.
- What Wizardry is This? – Liquid Sand nail lacquer in a rich taupe hue.
Enjoy more photos…