Earlier this month I announced the OPI Fall – Winter 2013 San Francisco Collection (preview photos & swatches) where I also revealed all the swatches for the new 15 nail lacquers. Even though it might seem a bit too early OPI decided to release the official info for this collection along with the promo photos.
San Francisco by OPI brings street chic style with West Coast flair to nails and toes for Fall/Winter 2013. This new collection features a palette ranging from sky and sea-colored hues of blues and gray to reds, burgundies and browns inspired by some of the city’s most iconic elements – Chinatown, the Golden Gate bridge and the Embarcadero. This fall mélange is mixed with texture, seen in three new Liquid Sand™ nail lacquers in earthy hues of taupe, blue and gray: It’s All San Andreas’s Fault, Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! and Alcatraz…Rocks. Liquid Sand lacquers dry to a textured, matte finish, infused with reflective sparkle.
U.S. Launch Date – 7 August 2013 at ULTA, Sephora, select beauty stores, nail salons and online @opi.com
Check out the new shades right after the cut.
OPI Fall – Winter 2013 San Francisco Collection
- A-Piers To Be Tan – I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining Al Frisco – Just feast your eyes on this fresh air blue.
- Haven’t The Foggiest – Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray….I just do.
- Peace & Love & OPI – This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi At Bay – There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito In Sausalito – You better keep this almost black blue under wraps.
- Lost On Lombard – Oh garn-el! I’m all turned around.
- I knead Sour-Dough – Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muri On The Wall – This trailblazing plum is the fairest of them all.
- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane – Good golly miss trolley this rich burgundy takes me away.
- Embarca-Dare Ya! – Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date At The Golden Gate – You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault (Liquid Sand) – I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) – Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue.
- Alcatraz…Rocks! (Liquid Sand) – There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.
Enjoy more photos…