Next month the new limited edition spring 2013 Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection will become available. Staring 14 new shades with different finishes and formulas it’s almost impossible to not find your favorite. I have my eyes on She’s Lily Something, the sweetest pink with sparkling stars and I bet a jelly formula.
Nicole by OPI, in partnership with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, launches 14 new nail lacquers inspired by ABC’s award-winning comedy, Modern Family. The nail line features shades created to capture the show’s colorful personalities, from a classic taupe named after family patriarch Jay, to a sparkly pink hue fitting for toddler Lily.
“Modern Family is not only one of the funniest shows on television, it features a great ensemble cast of rich characters that inspired a range of shades, from pastel hues like sea foam green and periwinkle to brighter colors of cobalt and red-violet,” remarks Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “From studious Alex to bombshell Gloria, to classic (and neurotic) Claire, to flirty Haley, there are shades to represent each of these uniquely fabulous women – and everyone else in the blended family.
“The Nicole consumer embraces the same spirit of diversity and individuality that’s apparent on the show,” explains Weiss-Fischmann. “The colors inspired by Modern Family offer a perfect way to express that spirit!”
Modern Family is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television and licensed through Fox Consumer Products. Jeffrey Godsick, President of Fox Consumer Products added, “Modern Family is a series that has a massive following. In partnering with Nicole by OPI, we’re not only able to reach our show’s large fan base, but deliver a product that captures the trend-forward elements and unique characteristics of the series.”
U.S. Launch Date – January 2013 at ULTA, Target and your local drugstores.
Nicole by OPI Spring 2013 Modern Family Collection
Nail Lacquer – Limited Edition – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz – $7.99
- Am I Making Myself Claire? – Make no mistake…I’m liking this lilac.
- I Do De-Claire! – Let me just say how frosty cool this soft rose is!
- She’s Lily Something – Pink, sparkly stars…so Daddies’ Little Girl-y!
- A Like-Haley Story… – Typical teenagers (and their moms!) will love this not-so-typical fuchsia.
- My Jay or the Highway! – This trendy taupe is inflexibly cool. Period.
- Stand by Your Manny – Be loyal to this periwinkle blue.
- Alex by the Books – Look smart in this seafoam green.
- Haley Good Lookin’… – She’s cookin’ up plans for this pink super-glitter.
- Basking in Gloria – This red-violet is the color of passion.
- Luke of the Draw – Chances are you’ll love this gunmetal glitter.
- A Phil’s Paradise – No fooling…this pewter is the real deal.
- Candid Cameron – Call this teal just like you see it…gorgeous!
- Back in My Gloria Days… – This voluptuous violet has still got it goin’ on!
- What’s the Mitch-uation? – This cobalt blue demands an update.
Enjoy more photos…