Have you seen how cute is the Gumdrops Collection Nicole by OPI? It has been available for quite some time now but I got to test some of the shades only last month. Nicole by OPI has become available in my country only last year so even though I’ve been posting about its beautiful nail colors for years I got to see them in person only a few months ago. This collection features 8 beautiful sparkling colors and since pink is one of them I had to test and wear on my nails for a couple of day. I will post my review shortly.
Introducing eight new limited edition matte texture shades designed to give nails a mouth-watering manicure. Gumdrops feature a “sugar-like” finish that lightly shimmers with fine glitter particles for a brilliant candy colored finish.
Now @nicolebyopi.com and at DM drugstores
Nicole by OPI Gumdrops Collection
Nail Lacquer – 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- I Lilac Gumdrops – But I love this sugar-frosted lavender
- My Cherry Amour – You’re the one magenta I adore
- Candy is Dandy – This sweet pink is my favorite guilt-free treat
- Cinna-man of My Dreams – I dream in shades of this warm pink
- Blue-Berry Sweet On You – I’ll be true to this berry blue hue
- A-Nise Treat – This shimmery licorice is everyone’s favorite
- That’s What I Mint – Just so there’s no confusion, I L.O.V.E. this shimmery textured emerald green
- Lemon Lolly – Pucker up for this bright textured yellow (Limited Edition)
Enjoy more photos…