A new year and we still get to see Nicole by OPI Coca Cola Collection, a nail polish line featuring six shades. I don’t know about you lovelies but I feel I had my share of a nail polish line inspired by famous beverages back in the summer of 2014 when we saw OPI Coca Cola Collection . I feel that’s the same inspiration and a new Coca Cola Collection so let’s check out the shades and see if there’s something we haven’t seen before.
Six limited edition nail lacquers inspired by the world’s best loved Coca-Cola beverages. Coca-Cola delivers beverages to meet your active lifestyle and Nicole by OPI delivers a bright palette of colors that add “pop” to your look. Available in Coca-Cola original, the lighter side of Diet Coke, the sweet citrus pop of Fanta Orange, a fruity burst of Fanta Grape, the sparkling effervescence of Sprite, and the next generation refreshment of Coke Zero. Nicole by OPI + Coca-Cola invite you to experience “The Real Thing.”
U.S. Launch Date – March 2015 at ULTA, Target, Walmart
Nicole by OPI Coca Cola Collection
Nail Polish – $6.99
- Always a Classic Coca-Cola – This classically gorgeous bright red is refreshingly stylish.
- DC Lover – Scintillating silver with iconic-Coke red sparkle.
- The Look is Orange – Put the squeeze on this bright and stylish orange!
- In Grape Demand – People are lining up to get their hands on this yummy plum.
- Seriously Citrus – No kidding…this clean, sparkling green with refreshing, cool white is gorgeous!
- Zero is My Hero – Just in time, this darkly rich burgundy has come to my rescue!
Enjoy more photos…