We had a sneak peek at the upcoming Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection for spring 2014 back in August so now with only days before the collection launches officially I’m bringing you new info and lots of promo photos.
Nicole by OPI launches 14 new nail lacquers inspired by award-winning recording artist Carrie Underwood. This collection features a colorful mosaic of hues in a variety of finishes, including pink, red and coral crèmes; chunky and textured glitters in gold, silver and white; and rich eggplant and khaki green shades.
“Carrie is the perfect partner for Nicole by OPI. Her music evokes powerful emotions in its listeners, and we wanted to give fans a way to express their feelings through color,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “In working closely with Carrie, we came up with 14 nail lacquers that truly encapsulate her soulful spirit and showcase different facets of her personality – from softer pastels and dark sultry shades to playful glitters.”
U.S. Launch Date – January 2014 at Wal-Mart, Ulta, CVS, Target and Rite Aid.
Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection Spring 2014
Nail Lacquer – $8.00 for 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
- Carrie’d Away: Carrie’s own gold record signature shade.
- Lips are Dripping Honey: This multi-gold glitter is sweet on you.
- Southern Charm: Frankly my dear, this nude shade looks charming on you.
- Sweet Daisy: A bouquet of southern peach blossoms.
- Carnival Cotton Candy: This spun sugar pink is all about fun.
- Goodbye Shoes: Hit the road, but leave me this standalone gray-green.
- Backstage Pass: I want access to this brown with purple nuances.
- Sing You Like a Bee: Put some of this frosty ice on that, honey!
- Party Bus: Celebrate on-the-go with this party-perfect confetti glitter.
- Love My Pups: Let’s “paws” for this adorably sweet pink.
- Color Me Country: This soul-ful hot pink makes me want to sing.
- Some Hearts: You can’t beat this romantic coral dream.
- American as Apple Pie: Tradition runs deep in this classic red.
- Fisher Queen: I’m hooked on this deep, deep eggplant.
Enjoy more photos…