During New York Fashion Week this September we’ve all noticed some new makeup products that are going to be released in Spring – Summer 2011.
Now let’s talk about NARS Cosmetics newest products that were used for the makeup of runaway models during this fashion event.
A lot of new products for eyes, lips and face were used in premiere and I’ve decided to make a list, to put them all together and see what we should be expecting in 2011.
Keep reading if you find out what are the new products for 2011 and some of Spring – Summer 2011 Makeup Trends.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – February 2011
- NARS PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer
- NARS Calanque Trio Eyeshadow
- NARS Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow
- NARS Etrusque Single Eyeshadow
- NARS Celebrate Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- NARS Hollywood Land Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick
- NARS Hopi Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
Check out more photos were some of these products were used to achieve the new makeup looks for Spring – Summer 2011.
What look is your favorite?