NARS is really trying to keep us busy in the next season with so many collection launches and new eyeshadow and face palettes. This time NARS announced the launching of the new Radiant Cream Compact Foundation which will hit the counters next week.
Expanding its foundation lineup, NARS introduces Radiant Cream Compact Foundation. This lightweight formula combines the supple feel of a cream foundation with the weightless
coverage of liquid makeup for a truly glowing complexion.
Enriched with the NARS exclusive Advanced Emulsion Technology, the velvety cream formula blends seamlessly and uniquely allows for the modern artistic versatility of a wet or dry application. The buildable formula delivers medium to full coverage and sets in seconds, leaving skin soft, smooth, and glowing — all with the ease of a portable compact.
U.S. Launch Date – 1 August 2013 at NARS boutiques and online @narscosmetics.com, @narscosmetics.eu
Find out more right after the jump.
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation – $38.00
- Siberia – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Mont Blanc – light with pink undertone
- Gobi – light with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Deauville – light with neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Fiji – light with yellow undertone
- Ceylan – light-medium with yellow undertone for Asian skin
- Punjab – medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Vallauris – medium with pink undertone
- Santa Fe – medium with peachy undertone
- Stromboli – medium with olive undertone
- Barcelona – deeper medium with golden, peachy undertone
- Syracuse – medium-dark with brown undertone
- Tahoe – medium-dark with caramel undertone
- Cadiz – medium-dark with caramel and red undertone
- Macao – medium-dark with deep yellow undertone
- New Guinea – dark with red undertone
- Trinidad – dark with warm, yellow undertone
- Benares – dark with golden undertone
- Khartoum – dark with espresso undertone
Enjoy more photos and don’t forget to check out the new NARS Fall 2013 Makeup Products (info & photos).