You probably know by now that I’m crazy not only about pink but about lip glosses too. Pink lip glosses is the best combination for my lips. Today I’m going to review one of Max Factor newest Vibrant Curve Effect Lip Glosses (presentation post + promo photos).
Me Me Me lip gloss attacked my attention from the first time I saw the promo photos so I had to try this color. Take a look at the next photo and tell me if you don’t like this color. 🙂
It looks like a perfect vibrant pink shade, an extravagant fuchsia with shimmer particles. I knew all the new Vibrant Curve Effect colors had a flash of iridescent glitter in a bright, ‘popping’ color base so I thought this was the perfect color for me.
The new Lip Glosses are already available in the beauty shops for a price of £ 7.99 each.
Me Me Me – lip gloss
Once I swatched the color on my hand I was disappointed to see that is not vibrant and pigmented like it looked in the tube.
Me Me Me – swatch
I thought it would look better on the lips, because it’s a shame that such a beautiful color will look so sheer on the lips. The result was a shiny sheer color, which can be used on top of a pigmented pink lipstick to add shine and shimmer. If you want to wear this color alone you will have natural looking lips with lots of shimmer and shine but don’t expect that pink shade from the tube on your lips.
Me Me Me lip gloss – no flash
Me Me Me lip gloss – with flash
First photo: bare lips – Second Photo: wearing Me Me Me lip gloss
What I love about Me Me Me lip gloss
- Its non sticky texture.
- That sweet smell of melon that makes you wanna byte your lips.
- Shine and water effect look.
- The applicator brush. I love its new shape. It picks up more product, holds it up inside and delivers precision application for curvaceous, fuller-looking lips.
Shine Sculpt applicator – new design
What I don’t like about Me Me Me lip gloss
- It looks sheer on the lips and it’s such a shame to see that beautiful color in the tube fading on your lips. I would love to see a more pigmented shade on my lips.
- It’s a small quantity inside the tube so this lip gloss won’t last you to much if you decide to wear it daily. This could be a good thing if you own a lot of lip products but if you don’t then you shouldn’t count on this baby for more then a month.
- The price is a little bit high for such a small quantity of product.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this review and found it helpful. Please share your thoughts in the comments bellow. 🙂