I have news about the new products Max Factor will launch for Spring 2014. I’m talking about the Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara which will be available in 2 shades and the Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner available in 6 shades. Max Factor has always been great when it comes to mascara and this new one seems promising from what I’ve read so far claiming to have the ultimate combination of extreme volume then intense dark lacquer for jet black volumised lashes.
Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara indulges lashes with the ultimate combination of formulas. First the volumising base gives excessive thick lashes. Then the intensifying dark lacquer seals in volume for a polished jet black finish. Excessive impact all day.
International Launch Date – January 2014 at Sephora, Douglas
Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara – New
This mascara is suitable for all those who desire volume, dramatic lashes, ultrablack and intense color so bellow you can find out more about how to use this product.
- Black Brown
How To Apply:
- Use the volumising base end of the mascara on the lashes first.
- Starting at the root of the lashes, hold the want horizontal and move the wand from side to side, root to tip coating every lash.
- Apply 3 coats to the upper and lower lashes without allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
- Whilst mascara is still tacky, apply 2 coats of the intensifying lacquer end of the mascara to intensify and seal the look.
- To touch-up any mistakes or smudging, dip a cotton bud into an oil based makeup remover and gently dab on to area needed to remove.
Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner – New
A waterproof eye pencil in a stick for precise application and sustainable results throughout the day – or night! Tomas Lenneryd, Award-Winning Make-Up Artist and a member of Max Factor international team, has been very involved in the testing of the formula and says: “Just as rock solid as a tattoo – until you wash off!” It promises 12 hour non-stop intensity, smudge-proof, waterproof color and an extreme glide precision.
- Excessive Gold
- Excessive Aqua
- Excessive Green
- Excessive Charcoal
- Excessive Silver
- Excessive Brown
Enjoy more photos…