Seems like 12 new shades of MAC Pressed Pigments will be released next month in US and they will be included in the permanent collection. Unfortunately for MAC international fans they will have to wait until February 2012 to get their hands on these products.
Gorgeous eyes, from sheer and ethereal for day to intense and illuminating for evening. Shadows in complementary tones offer pigmented effects for a season of creative colour play. MAC innovation creates a highly pearlized, creamy Pressed Pigment that glistens with a shimmering translucent finish when applied dry and high-gloss dramatic coverage when applied wet. 12 colours in stunning shades spotlight the eyes making them glow with brilliant accents. And, for artistic blending, the 215 Medium Shader Brush is the perfect tool for Pressed Pigment technology.
U.S. & Canada Launch Date – December 2012 at MAC Stores and online
International Launch Date – January/ February 2013
Check out the names right after the jump.
MAC Spring 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection
Pressed Pigment – New – Permanent
- Angelic – Off white (Frost)
- Enlightening – Deep silver (Frost)
- Jet Couture – Charcoal black (Frost)
- Blonde Streak – Light cream (Frost)
- Blue Willow – Light icy blue (Frost)
- Amethyst – Purple with silver undertone (Frost)
- Flicker – Pastel yellow (Frost)
- Sweet Acting – Mid-tone pink (Frost)
- Smoky – Deep silver blue (Frost)
- Light Touch – High pearlized powder in W10 shade (Frost)
- Day Gleam – High pearlized powder in NC3ß shade (Frost)
- Deeply Dashing – High pearlized powder in NW55 shade (Frost)
- 215 Brush – Medium Shader Brush (Synthetic Fibre)