I’ve expected photos of MAC Spring 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection since early November when I first posted the preliminary information about this collection. I’m also happy to know they will be available a little early than they were expected and if everything goes well with the transport I should be able to post swatches by the end of this month.
M·A·C innovation creates a highly pearlized, creamy Pressed Pigment that glistens with a shimmering translucent finish when applied dry and high-gloss dramatic coverage when applied wet. 12 colours in stunning shades spotlight the eyes making them glow with brilliant accents. And, for artistic blending, the 215 Medium Shader Brush is the perfect tool for Pressed Pigment technology.
U.S. & Canada Launch Date – 26 December 2012 at MAC Stores and online @maccosmetics.com
Romania Launch Date – end December 2012 at MAC Stores Baneasa & Vitan
Discover the entire collection right after the jump.
MAC Spring 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection
Pressed Pigment – New & Permanent – $21.00 – 25.00 CDN – 97.00 Lei
- Angelic – Off white (Frost)
- Enlightening – Deep silver (Frost)
- Jet Couture – Charcoal black (Frost)
- Blonde Streak – Light cream (Frost)
- Blue Willow – Light icy blue (Frost)
- Amethyst – Purple with silver undertone (Frost)
- Flicker – Pastel yellow (Frost)
- Sweet Acting – Mid-tone pink (Frost)
- Smoky – Deep silver blue (Frost)
- Light Touch – High pearl powder in W10 shade (Frost)
- Day Gleam – High pearl powder in NC30 shade (Frost)
- Deeply Dashing – High pearl powder in NW55 shade (Frost)
Brush – $25.00 – 30.00 CDN – 130.00 Lei
- 215 Brush – Medium Shader Brush (Synthetic Fibre)
Enjoy more photos…
Photos courtesy of Romanian MAC PR
If you would like to use this information and photos on your website or blog, please link back to this post!