The third MAC Makeup Collection for Winter 2011 – Holiday 2010 that will hit the counters on 6 January 2011 in U.S. is going to be MAC Peacocky Collection.
There will be two types of products, lip colors and metal shadows, both available in a Limited Edition.
Kissable Lipcolour provides medium coverage with the creamy comfort of a lipstick and a shiny finish of a lipgloss. The lightweight, comfortable formula is loaded with super emollient ingredients that provide a cushiony feel on the lips. The colour flows like silk, encasing the lips in creamy, luscious colour. Like a molten lipstick, the product melts onto thel ips and feels light and airy. It provides medium coverage with a luminous, smooth finish. It’s feather-resistant and wears for hours.
Mega Metal Shadow long-wearing and consists of metallic powders that provide a light-reflection, intense metallic finish that looks brilliant on the skin. It delivers medium-buildable coverage that won’t fade or crease. The formula contains vitamins a & e, antioxidants that help condition the delicate eye area. The creamy powder ensures an even, smooth application that lasts all day and easily blends with little fall-out. It’s derm- and ophth-tested.
Check out the entire collection right after the cut.
MAC Peacocky Makeup Collection for Holiday 2010 – Winter 2011
Kissable Lip Colour – $18.00 U.S. / $21.00 CDN
Available in 12 Limited Edition shades:
- Woo Me – Light pink nude
- Super – Muted neutral brown
- Enchantee – Light blue pink
- Vanity Fair -Mid-tone blue pink
- Flaunting It – Grey mauve
- Exxxhibitionist – Red-toned coral
- So Vain – Muted mid-tone coral
- Strut Your Stuff – Bright true red
- Temper Tantra – Mid-tone reddish brown
- Scandalicious – Blue fuchsia
- Love Peck – Blackened blood red
- Peacocky – Sky blue with red pearlized pigments
Mega Metal Shadow – $19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN
Available in 15 Limited Edition colors:
- Peek-at You – Frosted yellow white
- Dalliance – Light champagne
- Tweet Me – Gold bronze
- Paparazz-she – Deep copper bronze
- Top of the Posh – Frosted white pink
- Mating Call – Mid-tone frosted violet
- Sexpectations – Metallic burgundy
- Spectacle of Yourself – Deep bronze
- Dandizette – Navy with silver pearlized pigments
- Odalisque – Deep teal
- Noir Plum – True purple with silver pearlized pigments
- Ego – Forest green
- Prance – Frosted mauve pearl
- Center Stage – Frosted chocolate brown
- Unflappable – Frosted black with purple pearlized pigments