About MAC Fall 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection I’ve posted a few weeks back but this time I want to show you the new promo photos that have been released. The collection will become available online tomorrow and on the counters next week.
M•A•C Pressed Pigments take eye shadows to another level with advanced technology. Now in nine sophisticated new shades, go bold with the rich, blue colour of Vanilla Diamond or glamorous in stunning Black Grape. For a softer, luminous look try Pink Pepper or the glistening glow of Summer Honey. Two different applications give you gorgeous versatility – apply dry for a shimmery-sheer effect, or wet for a dramatic, high-gloss finish.
U.S. Launch Date – 25 July 2013 @maccosmetics.com and August 2013 at MAC Locations
International Launch Date – August/ September 2013 at MAC Stores
Take a closer look after the jump.
MAC Fall 2013 Pressed Pigments Collection
Pressed Pigment – €23.00/ $21.00/ $30.00 CDN
- Vanilla Diamond – Warm yellow beige (Frost)
- Sweet Acting – Mid-tone pink (Frost) (Repromote)
- Summer Honey – Pastel Coral (Frost)
- Lime Ice – Seafoam Green (Frost)
- Rock Candy – Mid-tone Fuchsia (Frost) (Permanent)
- Pink Pepper – Deep coral with gold pearl (Frost)
- Enlightening – Deep Silver (Frost) (Repromote)
- Moth – Mauve with silver pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
- Black Grape – Deep aubergine with multi pearl (Frost) (Permanent)
- Jet Couture – Charcoal Black (Frost) (Repromote)
- Damson – Deep brown with gold pearl (Frost)
- Midnight – Vibrant Deep blue (Frost) (Permanent)
Enjoy more photos…
Do you feel the vibe of these shades? Do share!