MAC Cosmetics has updated their website with the new MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Fall 2012 Makeup Collection. The new collection features 8 lipsticks and 7 cremesheen glasses which are all new and permanent shades.
A shimmering twist on an instant classic. Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass get infused with crushed pearl in 15 new Asian-inspired shades. Modern pinks, nudes and corals pop and glow against all skin tones with a light-reflecting finish that leaves lips luminously and decidedly lacquered. With foolproof coverage, gleaming shine and creamy gloss, this smooth and seductive update to Cremesheen is Double Happiness for your lips.
U.S. Launch Date – Now @maccosmetics.com and 9 August in stores
International Launch Date – September 2012 at MAC Locations
Meet the entire collection right after the jump.
MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Collection for Fall 2012
Lipstick – $15.00 – New & Permanent
- Japanese Maple – frosted light beige
- Pure Zen – frosted warm nude
- Peach Blossom – frosted cool nude
- Shanghai Spice – frosted neutral pink
- Sunny Seoul – frosted light warm pink
- Coral Bliss – frosted light coral
- Pink Pearl Pop – frosted midtonal pink
- Saigon Summer – frosted bright orange
Cremesheen Glass – $19.50 – New & Permanent
- Paper Lantern – frosted soft warm pink
- Double Happiness – frosted light nude
- Imperial Light – frosted light peach
- Dynasty at Dusk – frosted neutral pink
- Pagoda – frosted cool pink
- Floating Lotus – frosted soft rose
- Rising Sun – frosted bright orange
Enjoy more photos…