MAC Cook MAC Makeup Collection is the second spring 2012 collection launched yesterday online, after MAC Shop MAC Collection.
Ladle on an extra helping of foodie fun with an appetizing assortment of temptingly tasty Tendertones, nearly black Fluidlines, Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder, Opulash Mascara, two Brushes and nosh-worthy Nail Lacquers in fun, bright shades sure to satiate even the most discriminating gorgeous gourmands. Cook M?A?C has spring’s no-carb, no-calorie recipe for kooky, kitschy, kitchen kouture insavoury shades for Eyes, Lips and Nails.
U.S. – 9 February 2012 at MAC counters and online @maccosmetics.com
Internationally – March 2012 at MAC counters and online @MAC’s websites
Romania – March 2012 at MAC Studio – Mall Baneasa (as I said in my previous article I promise to make a special post with the products and prices of this collection available in Romania once I have more details. The only thing confirmed by MAC Cosmetics Romania was that they are going to host an official event for the launching of both MAC Cook MAC and MAC Shop MAC Collections.)
This collection contains a few repromotes but not so many as MAC Shop MAC Collection.
Gourmet glamour is here. Look delicious while you whip it up! Our recipe for kitchen kouture is here in savoury shades for Eyes and Lips. Dishy Nail Lacquers, too. Bon appétit!
Find out more right after the cut!MAC Cook MAC Makeup Collection for Spring 2012
Fluidline – Limited Edition – $15.00
- Midnight Snack – soft black
- Wholesome – blackened brown
- Added Goodness – blackened mauve
Opulash Mascara – Permanent – $15.00
- Bad, Bad Black – black
Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12 – Limited Edition – $12.00
- Hush, Hush – sheer gold with yellow gold pearl (Repromote)
- Purring – sheer tangerine with pearl (Repromote)
- Hot ‘n’ Saucy – soft cherry red (Repromote)
- Tread Gently – soft lime green with yellow pearl (Repromote)
Studio Careblend Pressed Powder – Permanent – $23.00
- Medium – soft creamy beige
- Dark – deep caramel
Nail Lacquer – Limited Edition – $16.00
- Al Fredo – bright acid green (Creme)
- Salad Dressed – mid-tone dirty aqua (Creme)
- Kid Orange – coral (Creme)
Brushes – Permanent
- 211 Pointed Liner Brush– $18.00
- 129SH Powder/ Blush Brush – $34.00
More photos coming right up but if you wanna see a first impression and swatches from this collection check out Christine’s video here.
Share your impressions about this collection with us in the comments bellow. Have you already bought something? 🙂