Are you truly a MAC fan? Now is the time to prove it by voting your favorite lipstick, lipglass or eyeshadow color. MAC By Request Collection will finally be a collection voted by fans for fans.
M•A•C fans are to vote for their favorite shades starting March 12 on Facebook. 18 popular lipsticks, lipglasses and eye shadows have been selected from past collections; the three shades with the most votes from each category will come back as an online exclusive, limited edition collection. Voting opens to all Facebook fans March 12 -30. The collection will be available online in North America in August and internationally Fall 2012.
U.S. Launching Date – August 2012
International Launch Date – Fall 2012
Find out more about this collection right after the jump.
MAC By Request Collection Fall 2012
- 3N as seen in N Collection – January 2008
- Candy Yum Yum as seen in Quite Cute – April 2011
- Eden Rocks as seen in Eden Rocks – May 2001
- Moxie as seen in Retro Matte Lipsticks – September 1999
- Rocker as seen in Time Rocker – Fall 1999
- Shitaki as seen in Cuisine – March 2001
- 2N as seen in N Collection – January 2008
- Bait as seen in Lure – June 2006
- Cult of Cherry as seen in Cult of Cherry – September 2008
- Emancipation as seen in Wonder Woman – February 2011
- Flash of Flesh as seen in M•A•C D’Bohemia – May 2005
- Icescape as seen in Love Lace – December 2009
- Cool Heat as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
- Guacamole as seen in Salsabelle – May 2005
- Heavenly Bliss as seen in Eden Rocks – May 2001
- Jeté as seen in Danse – January 2006
- Moth Brown as seen in Madame B. – March 2005
- Solar White as seen in Cool Heat – June 2008
What do you think about it? How would it be if other cosmetic brands will embrace this idea? Would you like it? Please share your thoughts.