A few months ago I was posting the preliminary information on MAC Alice + Olivia Makeup Collection for summer 2010 and today we finally get to see those promo photos.
Nothing was changed from my last posting as far as I can tell, the products’ names, prices and official launch dates are still the same.
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary-wise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” — alice + olivia Stacey Bendet, new York native, downtown-fashionista, all-around fun girl, and the sum total of design line alice + olivia, MAC’s latest collaborator.
A frump-fighting, pro-pixie, anti-seriousness collection of colour that includes new takes on Dazzleglass Creme, So Rich So Pretty Nail Lacquer and Partylicious Pigments…”
U.S. Launch Date: July 8th, 2010
International Launch Date: August 2010 (Japan & Korea only)
More photos right after the jump…
MAC Alice + Olivia Makeup Collection Summer 2010
Dazzleglass Creme ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Sparklicious – Creamy pale pinky white with soft multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- If it’s Pink… – Hot pink with soft multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- I.Want.Candy. – Hot yellow with soft multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
Pigment ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
- Later. – Black with transforming purple pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- If It Sparkles… – White with transforming pink pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- Partylicious – Turquoise with silver pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($12.00 U.S. / $14.50 CDN)
- Morning.After. – Creamy turquoise (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- So Rich So Pretty – Bright purple with pearlized pigments (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Military – Black matte with silver suede pearl (Matte with Pearl) (Limited Edition)